At the Adelaide Showground we’re committed to helping event managers stage successful, well-run events. Our experienced event services team can help coordinate and present your event, advising on everything from logistics and ticketing, to audio visual requirements and security.
Organiser staff also have access to our fully equipped organiser offices. Complete with furniture, fridge, phone, fax and computer connections, this makes a great base for running your event. Wireless internet is available in all indoor venues and temporary telephone connections are available throughout the Centre.
Close by, the Jubilee Café – open weekdays and event weekends – is ideal for staff and crew during the bump-in phase. And, unlike many other venues, the Adelaide Showground provides complimentary parking for event managers and exhibitors.
Finally, the Adelaide Showground can help market your event with Upcoming Attraction signage, an entry in our event calendar and/or website and inclusion in our monthly ‘what’s on’ media release.
We also have a team of preferred suppliers who provide a range of services for events.
- Audio visual – work with our highly experienced contractor or use your preferred supplier.
- Furniture – we have a range of furniture for hire, or can refer event organisers to well-known suppliers.
- Electrical – the Centre’s qualified electricians will work with you to develop an efficient solution for lighting and power requirements for your event. All electrical installations at Adelaide Showground must be performed by our own qualified electricians.
- Plumbing – Adelaide Showground maintains qualified plumbers for the installation of water and gas requirements associated with events.
- Cleaning – our preferred supplier provides professional stand cleaning, event cleaning and overnight services.
- Securing – all security tasks must be performed by our preferred supplier, State Security. Based on-site 24-hours, State Security also monitors 20 security cameras throughout the Centre. Major exhibition halls are also alarmed when not in use.
- Ticketing – Adelaide Showground can provide advice and infrastructure to meet your ticketing requirements. We can also arrange staff – or clients can source their own.